Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 90 minutes
900 g beef roast, eye rump centre
1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
½ cup coarsely chopped walnuts
¼ cup wholegrain mustard
1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- Preheat fan forced * oven to 180°C.
- Combine breadcrumbs, walnuts, mustard and chives.
- Press firmly over roast.
- Place beef on roasting rack. Cook for approx 45 minutes. ( allow 30 minutes per 500g)
- Remove from oven and cover loosely with foil. Rest for 10 minutes.
- If using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time
- Carve into thick slices against the grain. Drizzle with pan juices. Serve with roasted vegetables.