The bright fresh flavor of these kebabs will liven up your Summer BBQ!
- 600g Lamb leg from Jack Purcell Meats – Cut into 25mm cubes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 20 g Crushed garlic
- Finely grated rind of 1 lemon
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped parsley
- 8 x 20cm Bambboo skewers
1. Soak skewers in cold water.
2. Combine lamb, oil, garlic, lemon and parsley.
3. Thread 4 – 5 pieces on each skewer.
Cover and return to refrigerator for 1 hour.
4. Heat BBQ to moderately high heat.
Cook kebabs for 8 minutes, turning often to brown evenly.
5. Remove to a warm plate.
Cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve 2 kebabs per person with roasted cherry tomatoes and fresh rocket leaves.