Who can resist Thai curry flavoured beef burgers?
- 700g Beef mince from Jack Purcell Meats
- 1/2 Cup finely sliced green beans
- 1/2 Cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 Cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 Cup Thai red curry paste
- 2 Teaspoons fish sauce
1. Combine all ingredients and mix together well.
2. Form into 8 patties approx 100mm diameter and 10mm thick.
3. Reheat flat BBQ plate on high heat.
4. Reduce to medium heat. Cook burgers for 5-6 minutes on each side, pressing down with the back of a flat spatula, until well browned and cooked through.
5. Remove to a warmed plate, cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Asian coleslaw or noodle salad.