Succulent BBQ Beef, Ideal to slice into your summer salad!
- 600g Tri-Tip, Flank Steak or Oyster Blade
- 1/2 Cup Japanese Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablesppon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Crushed Garlic
- 2 Teaspoons Cracked Black Pepper
1. Score beef in criss cross pattern 30mm apart 5mm deep. Place in a deep tray.
2. Combine soy, oil, garlic and pepper. Pour over beef. Cover and chill for 1-2 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat char grill BBQ on high heat. Cook beef for 8 minutes on each side or until beef is well browned and is slightly resistant to pressure from tongs.
4. Remove to a warmed plate, cover loosely with foil and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Carve into thin slices against the grain.
- Serve sliced on a board with salad.