Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
500g lean beef mince
1 tbsp olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
300g butternut pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
2 wholemeal Lebanese breads (30cm)
2/3 cup pizza sauce with garlic, onion & herbs
1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
200g grape tomatoes, halved
2/3 cup grated mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp pine nuts
Baby spinach, coriander sprigs, Greek yoghurt, lemon wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180° fan-forced). Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook mince for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned. Add garlic and spices and cook for a further minute or until fragrant.
- Meanwhile, microwave pumpkin on HIGH (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Place one Lebanese bread on each of the prepared baking trays. Divide the pizza sauce between breads, top with mince mixture and sprinkle with onion, tomatoes, cheese and pine nuts. Cook in oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until bread is crisp and cheese melted.
- Top pizzas with baby spinach, coriander and yoghurt. Serve with lemon wedges.