This is a nice easy lamb dish that the whole family will love.
- 600g lamb stir fry strips
- 1 medium red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small red capsicum, cut into 2mm strips
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
1. Combine lamb, chilli, garlic and oil.
2. Heat large wok or frying pan over high heat. Cook lamb in two batches for 3-4 minutes, stirring until browned. Remove each batch as it cooks.
3. Add onion and capsicums to wok. Stir fry for 3-4 minutes until softened. Reduce heat to moderate. Add cherry and diced tomatoes, vinegar and sugar. Simmer for 3 minutes. Return lamb to pan.
Stir through sauce and serve immediately.
- Serve with freshly cooked pasta such as risoni or fettuccini.