Preparation Time 15 minutes
Cooking Time 40 minutes
600g rump steak, fat trimmed
1 tbsp olive oil
30g packet salt-reduced taco spice mix
1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
1 corn cob, husk removed
1 zucchini, halved lengthways, sliced
250g natural corn chips
3/4 cup (185ml) taco sauce or tomato salsa
1 cup (130g) grated light tasty cheese
Coriander sprigs, sliced jalapeños, sliced green onions, reduced-fat sour cream, baby rocket, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200°C (180° fan-forced). Place steak, oil and taco seasoning in a large snap-lock bag. Season and rub to coat steak.
- Preheat a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook steak for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Set aside on a plate loosely covered with foil for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, lightly oil a char-grill pan or barbecue over medium-high heat. Cook capsicum and corn for 8 to 10 minutes or until charred. Cook zucchini for 3 to 4 minutes or until charred. Set aside to cool slightly then remove kernels from corn.
- Place corn chips in base of a baking dish. Top with vegetables, spoon over taco sauce and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve nachos topped with warm beef and sprinkled with coriander, jalapeños and green onions. Top with dollops of sour cream and serve with baby rocket.