Deliciously marinated beef steaks to impress your family or guests.
Recommended: Kettle Barbeque
- 4 x Pan-fry/grill steaks, 25mm thick from Jack Purcell Meats
- 50ml Draught beer
- 1 Tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Steamed vegetables to serve
1. Place steaks on a shallow dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over steaks. Cover and stand in refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Heat 10ml oil in large heavy based frying pan.
3. Remove steaks from marinade. Cook steaks over moderately high heat for 3 minutes on each side, until well browned. Remove to a warm plate. Cover loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
4. Pour remaining marinade into pan cook for 2 minutes until thickened.
Pour over steaks.
- Serve with steamed vegetables.