Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 20 minutes
200 g blade steak, cut into 10mm cubes
100 g frozen diced vegetables (peas, corn and carrot)
2 tbsp Honey, Mustard and Herb marinade
2 ready rolled sheets puff pastry
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 200°C.
- Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine beef, vegetables and marinade.
- Cut pastry sheets into 4 squares. (120 x120mm)
- Place one portion of beef mixture on centre of each pastry square. Draw sides up, pinching or twisting at the top to form a small bag shape. Place on baking tray.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Cook money bags for 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through.
- If using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time