Preparation Time 10 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
250 g thin sliced beef
5 12cm diameter pizza bases
3 tbsp tomato pizza sauce
1 tsp dried oregano leaves
250 g shredded pizza cheese
- Preheat fan forced* oven to 200°C.
- Spread bases with tomato paste and lightly sprinkle with oregano.
- Top with cheese and scrunched Shabu Shabu
- Bake pizzas on baking tray lined with baking paper for 10 – 15 minutes until base is crisp and cheese is melted
- Recipe note: *if using a conventional oven, you may need to increase temperature or allow additional cooking time.
Try your own variations, for example:
Hawaiian – add crushed pineapple
Italian – add sliced roasted capsicum and halved olives.
- Serve with crisp green salad.