Be prepared to use your fingers. You won’t want to miss any of these deliciously sticky ribs!
Recommended: Kettle Barbeque
- 6 x Aussie BBQ beef ribs from Jack Purcell Meats
- 600ml Draught beer, stout or beef stock
1. Prepare kettle barbeque for cooking with indirect heat.
2. Place ribs in 2 litre capacity foil baking tray with meaty side up.
3. Pour over beer, stout or beef stock. Pinch around edges of foil tray to seal.
4. Cook on upper rack of kettle barbeque over lowest possible heat for 2 hours.
5. Lift edge of foil to check that there is sufficient liquid. Reseal and cook for further 30 minutes or until meat is very tender and sauce is browned and sticky.
- Serve with creamy potato salad.