Preparation Time 5 minutes
Cooking Time 10 minutes
500g beef rump steak, fat trimmed, thinly sliced
1 tbsp olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
375g fresh stir-fry vegetable mix of your choice* (cabbage, carrot, broccoli, zucchini, capsicum, onion)
2 tbsp teriyaki marinade
270g soba noodles
Green onions, thinly sliced diagonally, to serve
- In a large non-stick frying pan, heat half the oil over high heat. Cook rump, in 2 batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned and tender. Set aside on a plate covered with foil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-high, spray the pan with olive oil and cook the garlic for 30 seconds. Add the stir-fry mix and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until vegetables are just tender.
- Return the beef to the pan, add teriyaki marinade and toss to coat.
- Meanwhile, prepare soba noodles according to packet instructions.
- Divide noodles between plates, top with stir fry and sprinkle with green onions, to serve.